Super Micro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking a Sr. Sales Manager responsible for successfully expanding Supermicro’s customer base in targeted areas to work in the company’s headquarters in San Jose, CA. Sr. Sales Manager will also be responsible for maintaining the quality, efficiency, and integrity of Supermicro’s sales process through various means of marketing activities and working with cross functional teams - including Engineering, Finance, Logistics, and Programs. If you have a passion for sales, generating new leads and surpassing revenue goals, further your career with Supermicro!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Conduct in-depth market research and design sales strategies for each market segment.
- Build pipeline and achieve quotas within required time periods.
- Provide prompt support to customers in product selection, system configuration, compliance, product lifecycle management, and other key areas in product development.
- Provide excellent customer support to customers in fulfillment including forecast, inventory control, allocations and ETA backlog management.
- Resolve issues and achieve goals by working closely with all departments such as engineering, support, accounting, and logistics.
- Successfully manage relationships with customers, by visiting and helping to identify opportunities in selling Supermicro products.
- Negotiate pricing, facilitate credit, and manage disputes.
- Produce forecasts and reports on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years salesexperience in the IT industry.
- BachelorDegree in a technical field.
- Must have deep knowledge of and sold server, storage or related software solutions to customers in the Cloud, Enterprise or Embedded markets.
- Experience dealing with C level executives and large data centers preferred.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills in a challenging environment.
- Great leadership and strong ability of working with and managing people
- Strong communication kills across multiple disciplines, cultures, and geographies.
- Great analytic skills in market and industry research.