Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and deploys scalable self-defined networks (SD-WAN) platforms. Their SD-WAN networking solution has propelled 105% YoY growth and overturned several major industry players in the last 18 months. They are hiring a Sr. Sales Manager to drive and manage a top enterprise sales team for a large, thriving market region.
The Sr. Sales Manager is an emerging technology market expert who has the drive to lead a high-performing team with a winning, industry-disrupting product. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and sales support team to grow revenue.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive base salary, uncapped commissions, large performance bonuses.
- Benefits include medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), and more.
- Large expense account for wining/dining top customers.
- Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1, and 2 companies.
- High visibility, direct access to VP of Sales and senior management.
- Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in cloud native applications.
- Strong funding and numerous awards
- Rapid growth on the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
- Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
- Lead a team of 4-5 high-performing reports spread over a large sales region.
- Develop market penetration strategy for key industry verticals and enterprise prospects, identifying opportunities and assisting account managers to formulate a sales plan.
- Grow revenue within enterprise clients; market SD-WAN solutions as a replacement for traditional WAN and LAN networking solutions.
- Identify large enterprise firms as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
- Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers.
- Manage contract negotiations and meet with decision-makers for key sales deals.
- Establish and maintain SLAs and customer service strategies.
- 8+ years combined experience in direct sales and sales management for enterprise-level clients.
- Proven track record of signing major marquee customers for software/technology deals.
- Strong leadership style and experience managing a team of hunters.
- Understanding of virtualized networking technology:
- SDN and SD-WAN (software-defined networking / WAN)
- Traditional LAN/WAN
- Network virtualization
- Data management and storage
- Enterprise-grade networksecurity
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.