As a Sr. Sales Manager for the Retail Team, you'll partner with CPG Brands to create client specific solutions in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment. The Sr. Sales Manager will be focused on connecting Shopper Marketing teams at CPG's with driving value and ROI to their marketing spend. It is critical that this person understand the media landscape including media strategy, targeting, measurement and attribution.
What you'll do:
- Lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program and presentation development, and closing the sale.
- Understand the clients annual planning process to be a strategic partner by having a seat at the table.
- Be a trusted advisor to our CPG clients, retail customer teams and agencies to create client specific solutions targeted to our partner retailers.
- Exceed revenue goals and sales quota, growing the business year over year while professionally forecasting and tracking your business.
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years successful consultative selling experience in Media Brand Marketing, and/or outside sales experience for a large CPG focused in Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably in digital coupon, and/or interactive digital media marketing.
- Expertise in retailer shopper marketing trends.
- In-depth knowledge of the retailer, including key marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of time).
- Very competitive health care benefits and other employee perks.