$80K — $100K *
Elkay Interior Systems (EIS) is a global interior design and manufacturing company, offering an array of design, build, and installation services to the restaurant, retail, education, and hospitality markets. EIS simplifies the complicated. By leveraging insights gained from working with global brands, we cultivate environments that are dynamic and profitable, designing experiences customers will remember. We are thinkers, designers, and builders, crafting extraordinary environments.
Reporting to the Elkay Interior Systems (EIS) North America General Manager, the Sr. Sales Manager for EIS North America will provide vision, strategic direction, and overall leadership and support to the EIS NA sales organization, with a primary focus on performance management. This includes sales planning, reporting, quota setting and management, process optimization, job design, training, program implementation, and sales compensation design and administration.
Specific duties include:
· Manage the performance of the team to meet or exceed topline revenue, profitability and sales activity goals and targets.
· Participate in identifying critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses.
· Prioritize sales strategies by consolidating input from across the channels and focus on greatest growth opportunities and best return on investment.
· Collaborate with New Business Development Manager to conduct Point of Sales evaluation, providing insight as to what is successful within regions and customers and where alternative solutions need to be created to grow the business.
· Collaborate with New Business Development Manager to represent the voice of the customer within EIS NA. This includes providing pricing, market intelligence on and evaluation of processes, lead-times and product offerings that will achieve favorable results for the organization.
· Partner with Sales Operations, Brand Studio/Design and Marketing to identify resource requirements for various campaigns, markets or accounts.
· Collaborate with Operations Manager to develop pricing and lead-time strategies that align with market targets and associated service costs.
· Drive the efforts for Salesforce adoption, data hygiene and go-forward enhancements to generate a transparent and efficient experience.
· Implement improvements and enhancements impacting the sales organization.
· Develop and implement accurate, on-time, and efficient distribution process for sales reports and other intelligence tools.
· Design and implement sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy and align with business objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
· 5+ years of experience required working in a sales leadership role, which includes sales operations and analytics experience and expertise
· 2+ years of experience managing, leading and developing a team and holding them accountable for results essential
· Demonstrated track record of profitable top and bottom line sales results a must
· Experience in a manufacturing company that sells through multiple channels required
· Experience selling both directly to customers as well as through distributors required
· Demonstrated success implementing and utilizing a global CRM tool and achieving strong results on use and adoption of the system and data a must
· Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Access required
· Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills a must.
· Exceptional collaboration and empathy skills a must
· Ability to flex between tactical execution and strategic implementation essential
· Relentless positive attitude and willingness to help required
· Ability to travel 25-50% of the time required
Valid through: 4/26/2021