Title: Sales Executive (software)
Location(s): Northeast (NYC, Boston)
Our client is a global leader in the data management software industry. They are seeking a senior direct sales executive(s) in the Northeast and the Mid-Atlantic to sell new business. In this role you will work with the Business Development and Pre Sales team(s) to identify business challenges, conduct impact analysis and monetize the impact of deploying a Data Management strategy that aligns with customers and prospects critical business initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
· Develop and Maintain rolling four quarter pipeline
· Developing personal mastery of data management in order to ensure that you can articulate to prospects and your extended internal and external selling teams the unique business value
· Ensure forecast accuracy
· Create value for customers during the sales cycle
· Consistently broaden touch points within accounts during the course of the sales cycle
· Execution: Be the quarterback for every opportunity and lead your extended team by defining the win themes, competitive strategy, opportunities to gain insight or access, etc.
Experience and Education Requirements
· 8+ years of experience in a sales role in an enterprise software company
· History of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
· Experience selling large-scale enterprise software as either a software on premise solution or a SaaS solution.
· Undergraduate degree in business
· Solid understanding of general technology concepts