Sr. Sales Executive
8 - 10 years experience • Security
JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Executive
LOCATION: Virtual Office covering Western US
Award winning manufacturer of network security, cyber-security and performance management solutions.
These products are in high demand and the increase in cyberthreats is increasing every day. The number 1 threat to the US today is cyber terrorism.
BENEFITS related to this position:
- Freedom to work from home for optimal work/life balance
- Award winning technology for innovation and problem solving
- Some of the largest enterprises in the country consider them trusted advisors
- Sales of proprietary solutions that can’t be purchased elsewhere
- Opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert in the rapidly expanding area of network/cyber technology
- You have a great story to tell and unmatched value proposition
- Strong in service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Very smart people in sales, engineering & operations (PHD’s abound)
- Take your career to the next level
Regional Sales Manager - (RSM) is an individual contributor role that reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for selling Network Security/Cyber Security and Network Performance Management solutions to enterprise accounts in their assigned, named account, territory.
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for prospecting, account development, and opportunity management using a highly consultative and organized selling approach.
- Must have 5+ years experience selling technology solutions to mid and large ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS in the assigned geography or vertical. NetworkSecurity, Network Monitoring, related software sales and Cloud experiencepreferred.
- Must be well-networked and have a proven, verifiable success record.
- Stable work history.
- Solid understanding of networking technologies, OSI layers, security applications and/or network appliances.
- Working with Systems Engineers, VARs, and/or Solution Partners, the RSM is responsible for insuring that a complete solution is presented to the customer.
- Develop and present solution oriented proposals consisting of a technical solution and business ROI analysis. Strong business acumen with the ability to identify the business value add and to develop and present the ROI case for the proposed solution.
- Oversee post-sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate campaigns across functional areas to drive customer satisfaction and business development in each account
Competitive Compensation and benefits package. EEO