Who We Are
Revecent is a premier retained salesrecruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
About Our Client
Our client offers the Legal and Corporate communities advanced proprietary technologies that transform complex materials into clear and concise information to support their litigation strategies. They also provide document management, analysis and consulting services to support clients across the entire litigation lifecycle.
Clients: Law Firms and In-house counsel in Fortune 500 companies across Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Petro Chemical industries.
- Title: Sr. Sales Executive
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Base Salary + Commission/Bonus Incentives (OTE $175k+)
- Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Industry Experience: Legal Services/Consulting
- Product/service experience: Litigation Consulting, Case Management Consulting, Software/tools sold into Legal departments
- Selling Into: In-house Counsel, procurement and product safety reporting divisions, insurance carriers, law firms
- Required Experience: Consultative Sales, Selling Legal Service or Software in to similar markets (Corporate and Law Firms)
- Travel: up to 50%
The Sr. Sales Executive is responsible for the identification, courting, and closing of business opportunities in-line with the strategic goals of the company.
- Upselling existing clients with new technology products and bringing new business to organization.
- Navigating and understanding customers’ business needs and applying knowledge of our client’s services and solutions to solve the customers’ needs.
- Building and maintaining a national network of influencers and industry contacts to support the identification of new business opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and demonstrations of our client’s technology solutions.
- Responding to formal Request for Proposals (RFP’s) as well as informal informational requests from potential clients.
- Other tasks as assigned related to the successful execution of sales and revenue goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduatedegree in communications, marketing and/or business.
- 5-10 years of consultative salesexperience within a professional service industry (legal industry is preferred.) or computer software serving legal departments
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales metrics and quotas.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand, interpret and work with data.
What’s in it for you?
- Established company with unmatched proprietary technology solutions
- Impressive Client list with Fortune 500 and Prominent Law Firms
- Freedom to sell! No territories, markets, etc.
- Broad portfolio of services and technologies. Fantastic opportunity to upsell and foster long term relationships
- Entrepreneurial culture that values innovative ideas and hates red tape