$100K — $150K *
You will be part of a sales team responsible for meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals in support of FireEye’s product strategy. You will work with key decision-makers in information security across a variety of industries. You will be expected to define requirements, articulate key value propositions, architect technical solutions and demonstrate capabilities both in sales meeting and proof of concept environments for products which touch upon multiple security disciplines. You should also have experience developing opportunities from initial lead to successful closure, or relevant experience in a professional services, consulting or related role. The position requires regional travel.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives.
- Hands-on technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network and/or application security.
- 5 years or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering - particularly in the areas of security incident response or system and network administration; or, other relevant experience managing technical customer relationships
- History of creating rapport with customers, from line technicians to C-level executives.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate - live and in color - a complex product.
- Hands-on experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information Event Management solutions, packet analysis tools, Firewalls, and/or operating system analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience and knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
- Understand and be conversant about IT security solution providers, their solutions, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Able to create excellent relationships with your customers and internally across internal teams - Systems Engineering, Marketing, Professional Services etc.
- Previous technical enablement or training experience.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to be challenged and a strong desire to learn
- Security certifications, CISSP, CISM, Security+, CEH, etc. are a plus
Valid through: 3/19/2021