Founded in January 2001, Crownpeak was the first company to offer digital content management through a SaaS solution. Our recent acquisition of Evidon’s digital governance products has allowed Crownpeak to offer a comprehensive approach to help our customers govern data collection across their sites, apps, and ads while staying in compliance with global regulations.
Crownpeak is seeking a talented Sales Engineer to join the team. The Sales Engineer is a member of the Crownpeak Sales organization, responsible for collaborating with the Sales Managers to sell cloud based web content management software. As the market leader in SaaS web content management and optimization solutions, Crownpeak is a continuously expanding organization that requires talented and innovative individuals to join its team.
You are self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. You’re comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. As the ideal candidate, you possess strong presentation skills and you’re able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, you are able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
The Sales Engineer is accountable for the “technical win” — winning the recommendation of the technical influencer in a sales cycle. They typically do these things:
• Conduct discovery calls
• Create a high-level solution architecture
• Prepare and present a demonstration of our platform
• Negotiate and manage a technical proof-of-concept
• Provide technical and functional input for proposals
• Build relationships and credibility with technical influencers
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, sales, marketing or a related field
• 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales
• C# for template editing
• Web App Development
• HTML5 CSS3 for Responsive design
• Server / Client side coding
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, - ability to listen and clearly and concisely articulate responses, rebuttals, etc.
• Demonstrated success in this role including promotion and formal or informal team leadership
• Ability to work independently is a must