As a Sr. Sales Engineer, you evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. Sales Engineers work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Deliver services across the pre-sales cycle including delivering proofs of concepts, addressing customers' technical and process inquiries and providing collateral support.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
- Conduct workshops, hackathons and guided bot building sessions to educate prospects on product and company differentiators
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; specifies engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Demonstrated experience as a sales engineer for a software product company with global clients.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Hands on development experience in scripting, Dot Net or Java technologies.
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 5-10 years relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)