Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
The Compensation team at Robert Half is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Senior Sales Compensation Analyst. This vital role will join our exceptional salescompensation team which oversees the administration and interpretation of the North America salescompensation programs. These key programs include compliance and supports regional teams regarding compensation related matters.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Data/scenario modeling and analysis to answer ad-hoc business questions and to conduct monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual reviews of plan effectiveness and plan changes
- Compensation impact analysis on 5000+ sales force based on any proposed plan changes
- Geographic Zone Analysis
- Salary and Job Value analysis utilizing surveys, internal equity, leadership feedback and job descriptions for the field organization to ensure competitive pay practices
- Fosters and continues to grow relationships with customers and business partners while developing relationships with key leadership and stakeholders
- Manages and participates in all market survey activities related to the sales organization
- Utilizes expertise and professional presence to mentor and train other analysts within the field compensation group
- Will prepare and provide accruals and analysis on accruals as necessary
- Will work withHRIS to develop new logic within the IBM ICM system based on compensation plan changes and other business and process requirements
- Analyze and develop commentary on sales organization trends, results, and effectiveness
- Conduct presentations as required by management
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with applicable compensationlaws and regulations
- Support operations team as necessary
- Bachelor?s Degree in related field.
- 8+ years of compensation/financialexperience.
- CCP or CSCP preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office products with a very strong proficiency in MS Excel, including charts, graphs, pivot tables in addition to advanced formulas and macro experience.
- Experience pricing jobs in international locations strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is essential. Ability to work independently.
- Must be flexible to work within fast-pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work with highly confidential data and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Prefer Workday or otherHRIS software experience.
- Experience with Xactly, Callidus, Varicent (IBM ICM) or other incentive compensation management system preferred
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires a strong degree of analytical ability
- Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a fast moving environment with short deadlines and sudden changes.
- Ability to perform multiple functions and tasks on the computer for long hours.
- Strong ability to work and communicate with globally diverse teams of all levels.
At Robert Half, there?s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it?s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half?s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.