Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Travel Percent: 0
The Sr. Sales Analytics Manager will play a crucial role preparing reports and dashboards for Sr. Leadership reviews of the sales organization. The appropriate individual will have the ability towork cross functionally with Sales, Marketing and other areas of the business as needed. This position will be responsible for the strategic creation automating standard reports and making appropriate redesign recommendations.
This individual will help discover the critical information and trends hidden in vast amounts ofdata, which will be used to make smarter decisions on delivering products and services to our customers. The primary focus will be applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems to solve real world business problems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work independently to develop new reports and dashboards as needed.
• Develops reports and data requirements to optimize analysis capability.
• Support ad-hoc requests from global sales leaders to produce sales reports.
• Create sales reports for multiple organizational areas such as sales, Finance, and marketing.
• Documents business case analysis and translates business requirements into process/functional design/system solutions.
• Perform advanced data analysis against large and varying data sets related to the areas within WW Sales Ops
• Translate current business challenges into analytical terms and use appropriate data analytical techniques
• Execute statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning concepts to meet organizational needs
• Perform ad-hoc data analysis to uncover critical information
• Clearly communicate and interpret data trends to Executive Level Management
• Translate data into profit opportunities using analytics to resolve an array of business problems within Sales Ops.
• Cross collaborate globally with area subject matter experts to improve business processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems/Data Analytics or equivalent
• 5+ years management or team lead experience within business analytics and reporting
• Strong excel skills required
• Experience with writing SQL Queries
• Strong Business Acumen
• Mastery of analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with building functional reporting and dashboards
• Ability to work independently
• Analytical, critical thinker capable of collecting data from multiple sources and producing clear/ concise reports
• Ability to work as part of the team and on own initiative
• Ability to quickly adjust to a change, rapidly course correct to is a need
• Demonstrated experience using advanced Excel features and techniques required (able toteach others)
• Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products
• Advanced understanding of database design
• Basic working knowledge of Salesforce.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.