The Senior Sales Analyst for Territory Management is a high visibility, high impact role providing territory solutions to global sales and operations business leaders in a fast paced, growing and evolving business environment.
All About You
The ideal candidate has an ability to adapt to fast changing business/operational conditions while providing solutions around a wide variety of business needs.
They must be forward thinking to design solutions for the future.
The candidate will work with Regional Sales Operations teams, IT, Finance and Sales leadership to build and improve sales territory design/maintenance processes, as well as anticipate and advocate for sales operations future needs in process, software, and analytics. He or she will be a key member for evaluation and implementation of new software solutions, particularly evaluating impacts on viability of specific features to meet business needs and impacts to business process.
- Act as a key enabler of Global Territory Management. Responsible for setting global guidelines, policy and standards as it relates to Territory definition/design/maintenance and reporting.
- Anticipate and identify needs for global Sales coverage model setting/implementation and proactively identify improvements/new tool requirements.
- Act as key contact for territory management issue resolution including troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Identify user and analytical requirements and assist in the design of business solutions.
- Expert in rule based territory design and maintenance.
- Develop global process standards and proposes areas of consistency and the needs for regional divergence.
- Determine, design and advocate for software tools or modifications to improve efficiencies.
- Conduct cross-functional change management activities.
- Anticipate and plan for future changes and needs as the organization evolves.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Sales organization, preferably in Sales Operations or Finance.
- Successful track record of effectively interfacing with sales personnel to identify, support, and execute on business needs as they align to corporate goals.
- Ability to effectively lead, plan and execute on plans for process improvement.
- Experience collecting user requirements and articulating them to technical counterparts.
- Ability to evaluate solutions from both a near term and long term perspective.
- Experience in a variety of territory design methods including rule based, named, inherited.
- Strong hands-on experience with SFDC.
- Strong analytical background and with attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; must be comfortable working with and analyzing large data files.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to position initiatives, decisions, and outcomes to diverse audiences.
- Ability to influence cross functionally and solve complex problems.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, embrace change, and innovate in a fast past environment.
Bachelor's degree required