In this position you will be responsible for providing quantitative and qualitative analysis for the Sales Division, including measuring and evaluating metrics related to sales revenues, customer success dashboard, territory and sales performance activity. The scope of this position is global and includes activities related to sales representatives and to international Agents. The Sr. Sales Analysts often work on cross-functional teams to support large enterprise projects or specialty/ad-hoc reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business or Science or Equivalent; Advanced Degree desired
- 7 or more years of experience
- Demonstrated spreadsheet design skills and expertise in creating macros, templates, and reports
- Strong understanding of general business practices, CAS business practices, and budget development
- Knowledge of CAS products and services, metrics, pricing models, and business partnership
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Strong ability to multi-task and make decisions with available information
- Organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Tracks, measures and reports information related to sales results and to sales activities worldwide.
- At the direction of the position manager, prepares and distributes various analyses (sales trends, forecasting and modeling, segmentation, territory realignment, incentive plans, sales performance, ratios, etc.), custom reports, presentations, summary graphs and other market summaries.
- Partners with Sales Management in preparing geography specific revenue and activity analyses and in building and training the group on using business systems (SAP BW) to generate revenue and usage reports for Sales staff to better understand their customers.
- Works with IT and Finance to maintain the reporting integrity of the SAP BW system for sales users and training new sales staff on how to use the BW system. Communicates to sales staff any updates to the BW system and the associated impacts.
- Uses CAS business systems and other resources to research business trends, vertical markets, the competitive landscape and other information to provide input for strategic development activities.
- Assists in preparing geography-specific revenue and activity analyses and in building and implementing sales territories, goals, incentive plans and action plans.
- Creates and analyzes data for sales leadership and board level reports related for the CAS Division.