The Sr. Sales Account Executive responsibilities include account and territory planning, prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business into large prospects and into large installed accounts within their defined geographic territory.
The Sr. Sales Account Executive will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Kofax and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™—today. The Sr. Sales Account Executive will be responsible for selling Kofax’s Imaging portfolio around print, capture, PDF and/or OCR technologies that was acquired from Nuance’s Imaging Division and is being integrated into the Intelligent Automation platform. The Intelligent Automation software platform, which is unique in the marketplace, helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement. We combine RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics to ease implementations and deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. No other software vendor offers a platform of complementary technologies integrated into a scalable, manageable software platform, which is why our approach to Intelligent Automation positions us to grow and dominate the process automation space well into the future.
A successful Sr. Sales Account Executive will have demonstrated experience developing and leveraging a trusted partner network to expand territory reach and account influence, while also ensuring direct access and influence with their strategic accounts. The Sr. Sales Account Executive is expected to continually develop focused territory and account sales strategies to identify & expand opportunities. The Sr. Sales Account Executive will have a demonstrated success with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, progression, forecasting and close.
The Sr. Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling solutions that pulls from the entire suite of Kofax Imaging products. The role will be to develop, manage and execute sales plans focused on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis through a proven solution selling methodology.
The Sr. Sales Account Executive duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned territory leveraging compelling return on investment that the Kofax solution provides.
- Development of new accounts and expansion of existing accounts within the distribution or retail sales channel.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business, while creating awareness and demand for our products in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax Imaging solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing partners and end users .
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account. Target of no less than 40 contact points across each organization.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sr. Sales Account Executive is expected to create a pipe no less than 4X of their license quota
- Work very closely with Kofax’s list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of successful sales experience selling enterprise software & service solutions to high-level executives within Global 2000 accounts. Preferably in Financial Services or Insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers strategic objectives. Recognition of underlining operational objectives and requirements.
- Experience leading 3rd party sales teams to sell your product
- Successful selling experience with any or all RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics technologies strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability engaging with key personnel within channel partners.
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 75%