Sense is looking for a remarkable SaaS Director/Senior Director of Marketing to lead its world-class marketing program and take its organization to new heights. Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all aspects of marketing, from demand gen and digital to product marketing, content to brand and PR, and everything in between. You will be working in close collaboration with the founding team and other executive leaders in sales, product, engineering and customer success to bring the Sense story and product to the world as the organization scales to new chapters.
***SaaS Marketing Experience Required
We are looking for a bright, talented, and ambitious marketing leader who has the ability to both think big vision, while rolling up their sleeves to get things done and move with agility to achieve their goals. This is a unique opportunity to inherit a beloved brand/product and build out a marketing team, while being a key driver of revenue for our multiple product lines and growth goals.
You'll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs who have built and scaled large companies. By working with founders and sitting on our leadership team, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales.
This role could be based in our SF HQ or Remote in the US.
- Continue to build and set the overall marketing strategy for Sense
- Build, lead and mentor a team of marketers across demand gen, content marketing, product marketing, and more
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering, CSM, and leadership, to drive new business, cross-sells and upsells, be confident in owning a pipeline number
- Be forerunner of bringing new Sense products to the market
- Design cross-functional and cross-channel campaigns
- Be at the forefront of new marketing technologies and strategies to innovate, improve efficiency, and increase results
- Partner with client-facing teams to ensure marketing strategy is aligned with other acquisition and retention initiatives
- Ownership of the full customer journey through all marketing touchpoints
- Own the Sense story across all constituents from customers to prospects, partners to investors, employees to end users
- Manage contractors, vendors and the Sense overall marketing budget
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Former SaaS Marketing experience is a must.
- 10+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment
- 5+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing leadership role, with experience hiring and managing high performing teams
- Full stack marketing understanding, majors in either product marketing or demand generation (ABM) would give you a huge edge
- Have designed, crafted and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle
- A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are creative brand work
- Demonstrated experience and comfort owning a revenue and pipeline number; thrive in an outcome focused environment
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera, as well as behind the scenes
- Previous experience in HR Tech
- Experience with marketing tools and automation such as Hubspot, Marketo, Optimizely, Wordpress/Craft CMS, Drift, and Outreach/Groove
- Experience executing ABM strategies and plays, and familiarity with tooling
- Experience in a content heavy role
- Experience with partner marketing a plus
- Previous experience managing contractors or outside agencies
- Experience or passion within recruiting or staffing space
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.