Infosys is seeking a Sr RPA Developer with UiPath experience. The candidate will help manage RPA and Cognitive Automation Projects. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements such as AS IS Process and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to manage end to end automation projects.
- Candidate can be located within commuting distance of a major airport or be willing to relocate. Ideal location is Tampa, FL. This position may require extensive travel to project locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with at least 3 years of automation project management experience
- 3+ years of experience with Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies
- Strong experience of Solution Definition and Client Management.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Infosys encourages U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents, and those lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. to apply. Infosys will not sponsor work authorization.
- 3+ years of experience in managing complex Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation with strong experience with RPA development
- Experience and certification with UiPath is preferred
- Hands on experience in Java or .Net development
- Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
- Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
- Define, develop and deploy automation solution for automation opportunities
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment