- Author corresponding requirements, including definition of dependencies on infrastructure consolidation efforts.
- Define Security/Information Assurance requirements (and dependencies).
- Specify key architectural aspects of the architecture view, and identify other aspects that need definition.
- Research Best Practices for reuse, applying State IT Security and industry standards, and defining the transformation approach that transitions the current architecture to the target architecture.
- The ideal candidate will have experienceworking with current and emerging information securitytechnologies and development methodologies.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.