$80K — $100K *
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored with their Amazon account. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to pay.
The Amazon Pay Payment & Risk Operations Team delivers trust. We safeguard our customers, ensuring our systems and policies reflect our customer obsession. This Risk Manager position is a corner stone to safeguarding our customers. You will own and manage WW Acceptable Use policy (AUP) and processesworking with senior leaders to manage the risk of Amazon Pay's merchant portfolio. You will manage operational controls to reduce risk and achieve regulatory compliance; generate awareness and deliver training to drive engagement and adoption of new security polices and key initiatives; and assess controls to ensure they are effectively and measurably reducing risks for Amazon Pay.
This leader acts as the front line of risk management, embedded in operations to ensure proper risk identification and management across Amazon Pay.
• Own, maintain, and annually update policies, exceptions, and other governance documents, as necessary
• Own world-wide risk management of merchant categories, including business and product types
• Work with internal stakeholders across the business and risk teams to assess risks and develop of risk mitigation strategies
• Understand business processes, regulations, and controls and develop meaningful tests to ensure controls are operating effectively
• Make risk-based decisions and trade-offs impacting strategies and project prioritization
• Perform operational deep dives on compliance-related processes and systems
• Identify, gather, track, and report key risk indicators
• Manage several projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• 6+ years financial services experience, specifically in risk, compliance, or corporate governance
• 3+ years of management of investigators, auditors or similar job function
• Experience working with interdisciplinary programs and collaborating among cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex problems and drive projects
• Experience developing clear and concise written analysis and communicating conclusions/findings to senior management
• Experience contributing to governance documentation including frameworks, policies, standards, procedures, or similar materials
• Experience aggregating and analyzing various types of risks and data with output into a written explanation
Risk managementexperience in a complex institution related to banking, insurance or financial services
Valid through: 11/22/2020