Industry: Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 57 days ago
The Risk Analyst will support the VP of Enterprise Risk Management in the execution, monitoring, and maintenance of the Company's enterprise risk management program, including the three-lines of defense
• Lead various enterprise risk management projects as delegated by the VP of Enterprise Risk Management.
• Maintain and lead the on-going development of Early Warning's Enterprise Risk Scorecards.
• Partner and collaborate with the Payments business line in the development of P2P-related risk analytics; maintain and report performance of risk analytics to management.
• Contribute to the development, execution, and reporting of the annual enterprise risk assessment, company risk appetite statement, and associated risk tolerances.
• Collaborate with management in the design of Key Risk Indictors (KRIs) and manage KRI performance reporting process for each of the top enterprise risks.
• Support the Risk Management team in the coordination of risk assessments, including RCSAs.
• Create and maintain company-wide self-identified issues process; create and distribute open issue reports to management.
• Support the production of all necessary reports to the ERM Committee, Risk & Security Committee, and the Management Committee.
• Record risk data to the Company's GRC application.
• Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or a related field required.
• Six (6) or more years' risk professional experience; three (3) or more within the financial services industry.
• Working knowledge and experience within a formal three-lines of defense program.
• Experience with standard risk management frameworks, concepts, and practices.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to collaborate with and obtain support from others across an organization, including Product Development, Legal/Compliance, Operations, IT, and Accounting/Finance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Professional certifications in Risk, Audit, Financial Analysis, and/ or Strategic Disciplines, such as CPA, CIA, ARM, CERA, FRM, CRM, or CPCU preferred.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.