Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs.
Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
Lockheed Martin is seeking an RF Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. The RF Engineer will be responsible for circuit board design of the components of an active seeker for a missile system.. Candidate will also assist in design, functional checkout and analysis.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth.
The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 6+ years professional experience working with Active Seekers Systems.
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design and components to include RF PWB production issues, RF circuit testing and troubleshooting.
- Ability to perform design from RF system/subsystem performance requirements
- Ability to use RF test equipment and design tools to support integration and test (EMD phase) data processing and analysis.
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to customer locations and field tests.
- RF system and subsystem design, integration, and test.
- Basic radar design and theory of operation.
- Radar systems analysis using Excel and MATLAB.
- Familiar with typical defense-industry business practices.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports.
- Experience with writing white papers for proposals.