This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with record growth. Nexius employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary and multiple benefit plan options
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Company-wide events and celebrations
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a RF Engineer Champion to join our growing team in Frisco, TX area.
What You’ll Do:
- Use propagation tools for candidate comparison, propagation and coverage review and site selection.
- Perform RF evaluation for system planning and site acquisition; beginning with identification of location specific needs for new cells taking baseline, performance, capacity, and population into consideration.
- Evaluate RF designs to ensure coverage and capacity requirements are met.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Leadership with skills to positively influence others, collaborate with teammates, communicate on the level of others, listen and understand people in circumstances common in the workplace
- Attention to detail and accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
The Skills and Background You'll Bring:
- 5-10 years of relevant wireless experience, including LTE, CDMA, EVDO
- Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis
- Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters for CDMA and LTE network technologies
- Excellent knowledge of the main equipment vendors like Samsung preferred
- Should be well versed in RFDS creation, understand different antenna and port configurations (2T2R, 4T4R etc)
- Very good data manipulation abilities, as a lot of tasks require data manipulation to feed data into various systems
- Good understanding of PCI and RSI planning for LTE and PN planning for CDMA
- Knowledge of Link Budget parameters
- Experience working with radio communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction (especially ATOLL and ACP)
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills via prior work experience. Experience with wireless infrastructure provider and/or operator is desired
- Knowledge of 4G (LTE) equipment preferred
- Knowledge of CDMA/EVDO carrier turn-up, Multicarrier optimization, PN planning, Paging Group planning, and Neighbor list optimization is preferred
- Solid knowledge of MS office tools - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in an international team
- Excellent Communication skills