$140K — $180K + $25K bonus
This candidate will own the entire radio top-level and ensure that the specs and performance are achieved. There's a lot of interfacing and algorithmic calibration and digital assist that would need to be worked out and they will own all definition and coordination.
Take the proposed 5G architecture and analyze the best way to interface and synchronize clocks and PLLs to be phase-coherent between chips.
• Work closely with the BB team and make sure all needs and nuisances are addressed.
• Drive the Radio specs owning the Radio System and top level sims
· All systemVue models
· Defines radio- SuperBlock and block specs
· Boundary Spec Collaboration
· Functional spec collaboration
Owner of top level schematic in Cadence and represent all major radio blocks with behavioral Verilog-A
· Verilog-A would be the superblock and sub-block specs in terms of performance criteria.
· Allows company to get all the controls right the first time
· Quickly verify radio performance and interfaces
· Creates all top level sim test benches for RF team
· Responsible for top level system verification of the radio.
· Pre-tapeout signoff of the radio performance
· Owns all interfaces and communications between all chips
· Works directly with Baseband team and makes sure that comms is streamlined and all overhead needs are clearly defined and executed.
· Owns the overall interface specs and the verification plan on both sides (RF and BB)
Defines any digital assist required for the radio from the BB chip
· Digital pre-distortion, IPD calibration, etc…
· Characterization Test Plan
· Manufacturing Test Plan
· System Compliance Matrix
· Prep for PLM Gates
Valid through: 12/14/2020
$150K — $250K
2 days ago