Ready to make an impact on the global automation revolution? McKinsey Global Institute ranked "automation of knowledge" work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. Automation Anywhere is the market leader in driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology across leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries. At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Digital Colleagues will free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies.
This is an exciting position that will report to the Director of Revenue. You'll apply your technical knowledge and experience in building out and refining processes for a fast growing company.
Primary Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with Legal, Sales, and Contracts teams to structure deals in order to achieve the best revenue recognition results for the Company
- Guide the business as they structure new business models and product offerings
- Participate in routine close activities, including invoicing audits, preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and related fluctuation analysis
- Research and prepare accounting policy memos
- Partner with cross functional teams to create repeatable and scalable revenue and billing processes
- Participate in implementation of ASC 606
- Provide training to business partners while working closely with them to ensure consistency in application of policies and practices
- Interaction with external auditors is expected
- BS in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA or equivalent required
- Big 4 experience a plus
- 5+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of both new and old U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and good with PowerPoint
- Familiar with Sage/Intacct ERP, and SFDC