$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Trinity Operating is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas from onshore properties within the U.S.
Position Specific Description
Come join our team!
This Sr. Reservoir Engineer will be part of our Gas Infrastructure Division based in Houston. The upstream operations part of this business unit has active drilling programs in the Woodford Arkoma basin and the EagleFord in South Texas. We also support non-operated positions in multiple basins.
The role will support technical studies across the basins as well conduct valuations for Acquisition & Divestment activities. Employees in this role will collaborate in a multidisciplinary team and provide reliable data to present findings in a clear and concise manner. Proficiency with PHDWin and Aries is preferred.
We strengthen and engage our greatest asset - our people! We look forward to working together and making an impact!
This job is responsible for performing highly skilled analytical engineering functions. Employees in this role are responsible for evaluating well performance and upside potential for asset acquisition and divestment, log analysis, working with operators in picking perforations and completing techniques, integrating with various groups to forecast production and revenue, and other projects as assigned.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists management with forecasting future production and revenue
• Evaluates and ranks new opportunities
• Builds type curves for new plays
• Works with operating partners to identify and pick new locations, perforations, completion techniques, etc.
• Keeps abreast of new technology
• Networks with industry peers
• Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's - Engineering
• Experience:5+ years
Valid Through: 2019-11-4