At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Research & Development team is looking for an ambitious and reliable Sr. Research Chemist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will provide technical expertise and lead the development and qualification/implementation of new Sexual Health & Wellbeing products as well as maintenance & enhancement of current products.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product prototypes that meet project design parameters and identified consumer needs
- Identify and direct outside vendors, service suppliers and academic resources
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues
- Supervise technicians, associate chemists and/or chemists
- Identify alternate materials and technologies for use in products/prototypes
- Lead R&D effort on project teams within Church & Dwight (intra-R&D, Marketing, NPD, Operations, MRD, Procurement, Sales)
- Coordinate intra-R&D project activities (Packaging, Processing, RGT, Quality)
- Troubleshoot manufacturing, consumer and quality opportunities with appropriate parties
- Initiate and analyze consumer insights and guidance tests to drive the product development process.
- Help develop claim support and documentation
What you’ll need:
- BS/MS degree Chemistry or related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience in product development within CPG industry