We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate with experience in oncology or immunology research to join the cancer immunotherapy group and contribute to our ongoing efforts in the discovery and development of immune-oncology agents.
- Design in vitro/vivo experimental plans and optimize the assays for antibody drug candidatescreening.
- Conduct experiments, analyze results to draw meaningful conclusions, and troubleshoot results.
- Communicate research results to the team.
- Record experimental protocols/results in detail and write technical reports for regulatory filings.
- Work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Attend team meetings and deliver well-prepared presentations and is expected to be an active participant in discussions.
Education and Experience:
- BS in biological sciences with a minimum of 6 years academic or industrial research experience, or MS with 5+ years in an academic or industrial setting.
- Prior experience in the fields of immune-oncology, cancer biology, and/or immunology highly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in cell culture, in-vitro cell functional assays, and in-vivo tumor models.
- Technical expertise with cell-based functional assays (e.g. activation, differentiation, and suppression assays of monocyte/ macrophages, T-cells, or dendritic cells, ADCC, ADCP) on the multi-color flow-cytometry and ELISA basis highly desired.
- Proficiency with mammalian cell culture techniques, immune cell isolation/differentiation from human blood, tissue processing including tumor dissociation for multi-color flow-cytometry analysis required.
- Hand-on experience with syngeneic and xenograft mouse models of cancer including tumor implantation, tumor caliper/imaging measurement, antibody drug dosing, survival analysis, and organ isolation strongly preferred.
- Ability to use appropriate software to perform analysis of data is required (Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo).
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently or as part of a team, good verbal and written communication, and strong motivation with a dedicated work ethic.
- A willingness to learn and adopt new experimental skills as needed is essential.