JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing HR support for diverse client groups including, Creative discipline, Engineering, Attraction Development, and Administration.
- Partners with client groups to ensure compliance with all NBCUComcast and UO initiatives and adherence to employee relations policies and practices are followed. Insures that corrective employee coaching and counseling are handled in a fair and consistent manner.
- Consults with managers and supervisors regarding employee discipline and performance issues and reviews and approves Performance Reviews, Team Member Counseling, Performance plans. Approves terminations and other forms of discipline. Insures that any written communication directed to employees is not only legal, but also in line with UPR’s values and follows the progressive discipline policy. Responsible for reviewing and approving workforce planning in partnership with executive leadership team. Oversight of the day to day project planning orgs. Supports TSAT and UC initiatives by assisting management with communication and action planning
- Manages employment process for client groups which includes, interviewing, identifying internal and external candidates and completing hiring process for internal candidates. May be responsible for coordinating all relocations both domestic and international.
- Provides advice and consultation for all client group employees regarding benefits, payroll (both NBCU and UO) and compensation issues as well as counsels clients on career development opportunities.
- Plans and executes events such as team building, NBC orientation, benefits presentations and coordinates volunteer opportunities.
- Partners with the Team Member Experience team to coordinate and support initiatives including internship programs for Universal Creative.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Human Resources, Communication, or Psychology required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years’ experience working in a large-scale fast paced HR environment required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.