Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Acquire new and complex Middle Market Banking business and retain existing customers through consultative selling and long term relationship building.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop complex new and profitable business
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities
- Structure credit solutions for high level existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Represent Webster in local community.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
- Experience with Middle Market lending required
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate complex customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.