Bank of America is looking for a Sr. Relationship to join our Global Commercial Banking Middle Market team. The Middle Market segment of the Commercial Bank serves public and private companies with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 Billion.
The Sr. Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the client, the RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The RM will have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the client's industry and alternative capital structures. The RM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market client and industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements. This role requires 10-20years experience in Commercial Lending.
- Undergraduatedegreerequired: Majors in business, finance or economics preferred. MBA desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in Commercial Lending or Investment Banking.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully manage an extensive portfolio of clients.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and closing profitable transactions.
- Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
- Strong corporate finance, capital markets and accounting acumen.
- Financial modeling experience and the completion of a formal credit training is required.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with a team of bank associates to solve client problems.
- Appropriate licenses.
- Active member/participation in local community organizations and activities.
- Domain expertise pursuing banking business, to include but not limited to, lending with government contractors and/or Aerospace & Defense companies.
Job number: 18013733