Sr Relationship Manager - Middle Market - 27047781
Sr Relationship Manager - Middle Market - MI - 27047781
Our client is commercial Lending / Financial services industry. They are seeking a Sr Relationship Manager - Middle Market Banking group which serves middle market companies and institutions with annual revenues up to $2 billion. The Sr. Relationship Manager (Sr. RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the client, the Sr. RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Must have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the client's industry and alternative capital structures.
- Be capable of assessing the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy.
- Be responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects.
- Must be well versed in all corporate products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities.
- Current commercial lending experience within the market.
- Experience with businesses between $100 million and $2 billion in annual sales and 10+ years minimum experience in commercial banking.
- Series 7/63. If you do not have, you will be given 6 months to obtain.
- BS/BA and MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships in the Troy, MI market.
- Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, executive and follow-up of client meetings.
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market client and industry trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements.
- This role requires 10+ years experience in Commercial Lending Middle Market.
- Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in the Troy, MI area.
Base Salary: $130,.00 - $180,.00 + (DOE)
Bonus:20% or higher base on performance
Location: Troy, MI
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.