Collaborates with Relationship Managers, Commercial Underwriters, and other CNB product experts to ensure continuity of high quality service, product delivery, and responsiveness to client needs. At this level, persuasion, diplomacy, negotiation and closing skills are mastered at the highest degree. Creates and maintains effective relationships with members of the regional team and is willing to "pinch-hit" to deliver seamless service to clients.
- *Bachelor's degree required.
- *Minimum 10 years experience in commercial banking required.
- *Minimum 5 years of credit experience required.
- Strong demonstrated sales and marketing abilities including cross selling skills.
- Superior client relationship skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- General knowledge of Bank credit products and underwriting standards required to identify credit opportunities with clients and initiate the credit transaction.
- Sound credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Job ID CBS-7810