$80K — $100K *
- Prepare and execute regional marketing plans in line with the overall global marketing plan and business strategy.
- Identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives; recommend strategies and integrate into global marketing plans.
- Measure the impact of marketing campaigns and activities with KPI’s.
- Act as the key interface between the global marketing team and the regional sales teams.
- Act as voice of customer in the region for new product ideas and launches in close collaboration with Global Product Management/Strategic Marketing.
- Establish and manage relationships with KOLs in close interaction with the regional sales teams.
- Drive the creation of customer-centric scientific marketing material in support of focus products and campaigns, acting as the point of contact between sales, R&D, product management and the customer.
- Support other global regions in the creation of scientific marketing content.
- Manage impactful regional product launches.
- Assist in the training of Regional Sales for new product launches.
- Organize and Lead regional events.
- Monitor competitor activities and have a clear understanding of current market dynamics.
- Support regional product forecasting.
- Scientific degree, Masters or PhD preferred.
- Min. 5 years professional experience in Marketing, Product Management or Sales in the Life Science or Forensic industry in North America.
- Good understanding of the scientific/product workflow utilized in Human Identity and Forensics preferred.
- Good understanding of Next Generation/Massively Parallel Sequencing preferred.
- Good understanding of the North American Human Identity and Forensics market preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing tactics and practices. Previous experience with digital marketing is a plus.
- Ability to lead by influencing and to generate enthusiasm within your stakeholders community.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Energetic, pragmatic, business driven team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Travel (up to 30%).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
Valid through: 6/2/2021
$80K — $100K *
5 days ago
$100K — $150K *
15 days ago
$150K — $225K + $20K bonus *
$150K — $180K *
$200K — $325K + $30K bonus *
3 days ago