As a Senior Regional leader, you take a regional approach to your work and think holistically about the network in the areas of hiring, developing, engaging and retaining top talent. You will work with our business leaders to understand business objectives, help craft approaches to our people pillars that enables the achievement of these goals, be a partner in solving the challenges that may exist across sites, help to drive effective change management, and train our leaders in the key components of maintaining an independent workforce across a wide network.
What You'll Do
- Manage team members across a region.
- Roadmap with National TM Director and operations leadership to craft organization-wide strategies relating to our people pillars.
- Help iterate and refine our site health scorecards, enabling predictive decisions based on the data and people metrics.
- Define onboarding procedures in alignment with our company culture and which enable fast ramp to productivity.
- Evaluate, design and implement company policies that align with our culture.
- Drive insights from our eNPS data, evaluate existing strategies and formulate plans in conjunction with site leaders, working with members across multiple teams to execute plans relating to engagement of our talent.
- Steer performance management and conduct 9 box sessions to evaluate the progress and future development of talent at sites within the region.
- Understand and prioritize the business needs and projects that arise during the year.
- Create and support training and development programs that drive a best in class supervisor and manager cohort across sites.
- Collaborate with Wayfair talent partners to share and develop best practices and drive consistency of these practices across the network.
- Stay abreast of changing legal and TM best practices.
- Travel regularly - this will vary depending on site openings and growth of existing sites in the region, up to 50%.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of HR management experience
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree considered a plus or relevant experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Experience managing the HR function across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully work with individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Able to create, analyze, report and manipulate data as it relates to HR metrics.