$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the IaaS global, cloud computing leader. In order to continue to scale our fast-growing recruiting operations, we are seeking a Senior Recruiting Manager with strong business partnering and people development skills to support the rapid growth of multiple lines of business for AWS in North America. This manager will work closely with the AWS business leadership in North America, while also acting as a global POC for all hiring done for these businesses globally.
This role will provide the opportunity to significantly shape and own how we think about Talent Acquisition within these lines of business as well as being in a great position to directly contribute to the overall AWS business and talent acquisitions strategy. Other offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
This position will ideally be located in Seattle, WA, Herndon, VA, Arlington, VA.
· Build TA team capability to proactively source and build diverse candidate pools that will fulfill our client's annual hiring demand.
· Act as a global TA lead for these lines of business and partner closely with international TA leaders to insure we are hiring the best talent globally and delivering the right results for the business in each region.
· Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and appropriate sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our business, technical and cultural demands.
· Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
· Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
· Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
· Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· 10+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience.
· 5+ years leading a team.
· Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team.
· Experience creating and executing effective talent acquisition strategies
· Adept at creating reports and insights.
· Experience managing senior staff and/or staffing managers
· Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
· Workforce planning experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Valid Through: 2019-9-16