Become part of an amazing recruiting team at Zillow Group! We need a Sr. Recruiter to help find and close top talent in both Product Management and Product Marketing job families. In this role you will have the opportunity to influence recruiting strategy for a high bar, high growth team.
To be successful in the Recruitment organization at Zillow, you'll need to use your skills to research and network with passive candidates, be a creative problem-solver, establish strong partnerships with hiring managers and executives, and sell candidates on why Zillow Group is a great place to work. It's a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team where thinking about things in new ways is encouraged!
What you’ll do:
- Act as a brand ambassador of Zillow Group and help create awareness of our hiring needs in the community
- Navigate the competitive landscape for hiring business talent
- Interview and assess for functional and soft skills
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- 4+ years full-life cycle, recruiting experience, ideally you will have experiencerecruiting on Product Management or hard to find / fill Senior Marketing positions
- Proven closing acumen
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills