Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
About the Position:
Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcing and Branding Specialist supports the Matrix Talent Acquisition Team across recruitment initiatives. This role will be responsible for the oversite of: job boards, recruitment advertising, existing and new sourcing strategies, TA social media across all platforms, qualifying talent, and facilitating interviews.
Type: Full Time Regular
Salary: Salary + years of experience
Location: Primary location: 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Position is Remote opportunity and occasional in office will be required.
Hours: Days, evenings, and occasional Weekends.
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, paid time off, paid holidays and eligible for tuition discount to name a few.
- Advertising – Identify, track and manage best sources for Matrix open jobs across all verticals. Become a subject matter expert and partner for Recruitment.
- Social Media – Manage content calendar of social media organic posting distribution. Assist in creation of employee stories and spotlight. Develop and initiate social content for Matric Talent Acquisition.
- Diversity - Spearhead diversity initiatives: utilizing available job boards, social media, career fairs, and networking opportunities.
- Identify - Review and sort incoming resumes, identify qualified talent and schedule candidates for interviews as needed.
- Evaluate - Manage effectiveness of Matrix sourcing channels – through reporting and team feedback.
- Minimum of 5 years or recruitment and recruitment branding experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Preferred
- MS Office, Excel, Work, PowerPoint and SharePoint experience required
- CRM and WFM experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional integrity, self-motivated and proven track record in faced paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented is a must
- Occasional Local Travel may be required (future job fairs).