Our company is solving one of the digital world’s most fundamental problems: Helping people instantly find what they need when they need to find it. Our personalization and experience platforms rely on unique algorithms paired with machine learning and data science to create peerless commerce on the world’s leading retail sites. We’ve built a commitment culture that values the support we lend each other as we work to advance our technology every day. In the end, we power the best commerce experiences — but exceptional people power us. We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter ready to partner with our leadership to find and hire those exceptional people we need to drive our next stage of growth.
The Sr. Recruiter’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full life-cycle recruiting.
- Partnering directly with Hiring Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes, immigration, relocation, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active) using a variety of channels.
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Work closelywithother staff to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure excellent candidateexperience for all engaged candidates.
- BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of technologyrecruiting experience (or in lieu of degree, 5+ years of engineeringrecruiting experience)
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Experience should include hiring for software engineers, sales/solutions engineers, product managers, sales and marketing, and G&A positions.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and candidates must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.