The main things you'll do:
- Partner with executives and managers to identify hiring needs and align recruitment priorities.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies and recruiting processes that result in timely and cost effective hires.
- Implement a diverse and wide sourcing strategy to attract and hire the best talent.
- Hire a high volume of tech and product expertise in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop trusting, long term partnerships with all managers.
- Proactively source and network with top talent for immediate hire and future pipelining.
- Actively attend recruitment events to support hiring initiatives including D&I.
- Research latest trends in employment branding including Social Media recruiting, career site design/traffic and progressive sourcing techniques.
- Manage external staffing vendors, negotiate terms on agreements with new vendors and partner with legal as needed to draft updates to language in agreements.
- Be a strong culture steward in the OKC business to help employees and managers become their best selves.
What you'll need to be a success:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Essential: 6+ years of experience recruiting for a high volume of technical positions
- Recent corporate recruitment experience is required
- Proven ability to handle full-cycle recruiting processes in a fast paced, changing environment
- Solid ATS experience required (Greenhouse would be an advantage!)
- A "hunter" mentality. Love the hunt for top talent and has the passion to sell our amazing story and mission.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, fluid environment. Must be able to adapt to ever-changing business priorities
- Highly self-motivated, highly resourceful and crazy results-oriented!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Workstation and tools of your choice
- Paid attendance to conferences
- Regularly catered lunch and a bomb shelter stockpile of snacks and drinks
- Company funded happy hours/events
- A sunny office full of incredibly curious and friendly people