Senior Recruiter - Contractor
Who We Are:
#Lovewhereyouwork. That is what makes Twitter unique. We aim to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while we are doing it. Twitter is looking for an outstanding Senior G&A Recruiter to attract, deliver, and retain top talent.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Recruiter with Twitter, you will partner with some of the industry's premier business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations.
Who You Are:
- You have a history of collaborating with business leaders from top-tier companies
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- You work closely with both the compensation partner and HRBP on refining technical ladders and leveling roles
- You bring class and panache to the job
- 7+ years experience as a recruiter, preferably with 4 of these years as an in house recruiter
- Corporate Experience is not a must. Experience in an agency environment, either contingent or retained is also encouraged
- 3+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.