- Bachelor's degree in Arts or Sciences or Business or technical discipline.
- 5 years of office space site selection experience,
- 6 years lease execution experience,
- 8 years portfolio management experience,
- 3 years Construction Project management experience,
- Experience with corporate communications and public relations strategies.
- Experience in leading complex negotiations, including economic development incentives, contract formation and contract negotiations.
- Workplace Strategy Implementation experiences
- Experience in Real Estate planning and strategy, especially innovative approaches to integrating mobility into the workplace
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls and elements of real estate legal documents.
- Working knowledge or planning methodology, program/project management processes and real estate lease transaction/administration practices.
- In depth knowledge of finance (accounting) and economic (including cash flow analysis) principals related to capital planning and real estate finance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite tools as well as accounting, lease administration and/or facility/property management systems and reporting.
- Subject matter knowledge in real estate law, contract law and commercial leasing. Prior experience in deal structuring, drafting and negotiating.
- Ability to work effectively with outside law firms, brokerage firms and real property companies.
- Knowledge and experience in program/project techniques in the real estate and construction practices.
- Software Proficiency: Microsoft Visio & Word, CAFM and WMIS Systems,
- Software Expertise: Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, AutoCAD
- Demonstrated ability to navigate organizations to build consensus
- Ability to understand and navigate different technology solutions and experience in metrics, dashboard and benchmarking for real estate
- Available to travel 25% of time
Additional certifications of value for this role:
- CoreNet MCR or MCRw
- PMI Certificate in Construction Project Management
- IFMA CFM Certificate
- Real Estate Broker's license a plus, but not required.