$80K — $100K *
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s R&D/Product Engineering Teams develop new products and technologies incorporating Lean Enterprise Advanced Projects ( LEAP) methodology from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
• Actively lead & contribute to LEAP and New Product Development activities
• Develop enhancements to existing product lines
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment
• Drives results primarily through collaboration and influence, not through direct reporting relationships
• Collaborates with other colleagues, peers and customers
• Interacts and/or negotiates effectively with external and/or internal customers at all levels
• Provides training and mentorship to other professional employees
• Demonstrates expertise within a specific professional discipline by integrating theory and principles with organizational practices and precedents into work
• Develops solutions to complex problems which require high degree of ingenuity and innovation
• Adapts precedents and traditional approaches to develop solutions
What your background should look like:
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years hands-on manufacturing experience in a related field
• Experience in Fiber optic systems and design
• Background in Oil & Gas exploration and production preferred
• Able to deliver quality results without appreciable direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well with others of diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to shift priorities as business pressures demand.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including MS Project.
• Proficient in 3D CAD/CAE software (CREO or SolidWorks Preferred)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Valid through: 9/26/2020