Our client is a very large company based in Europe. They hold the largest market share for their line of food products and are now branching out here in the US where they bought a company to help them with their growth opportunities.
We are in search of a Sr. Quality Manager to work in their plant in the Los Angeles area. This site is 3 shifts and a 24/7 operation. They are non-union and a large processing facility. The position would be a high profile role that will have a lot of interface with corporate but also be that hands on Quality professional. The leadership team is seeking someone who has experience running a fully functional quality department with a proven track record of developing teams.
The culture inside their plants have a lot of great core values to include learning, respect & fun and this comes from the top leadership.
- BS degree with a minimum of 7 years in a Quality leadership role
- Must come from food manufacturing
- Proven track record of developing teams
- Experience driving a Food Safety & Quality department
- Experience collaborating with other departments, leadership and corporate.