Sr. Business Consultant – Quality Management
The Quality Management Business Consultant utilizes domain expertise in Quality Management to lead consulting projects and help customers drive value realization and increased system adoption. Provides excellent QM and industry best practice guidance to ensure customer fully optimizes their business process and maximizes the full potential of the QM solution. Is responsible for building long-term relationships with customers, becoming a trusted advisor. The Sr. Business Consultant will manage customer relationship and individual engagements with a strong focus on operational excellence and establishing strategy for business impact. The Sr. Business Consultant will have a higher level of individual level accountability to create customer ROI’s, customer engagement renewals, business development, and the growth of the QM line of business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic customers to ensure continued satisfaction
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center performance improvement via QM program recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable customers
- Expertly handle large scale VAS customer engagements and the VAS Program with Customers
- Provide expert guidance and deliver strong advisory best practice consulting within the Quality Management domain.
- Stay up to date with Industry standards and processes of Quality Management and produce collateral, whitepapers etc. that help promote NICE Value Added Services
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage customers investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- In charge of independently owning Sr. Executive interface, successfully achieving their active engagement. Develop and deliver presentations consisting strategic recommendations for business impact via NICE QM Solutions
- Develop 12 – 18 month evolution roadmap for customer for measurable impact via QM as well as a cross solution portfolio.
- Develop repeat business opportunities via successful delivery, credibility and thought leadership provided
- Independently perform financial analysis, benefits and impact analysis and create ROI models for the Quality Management specific domain
- Deliver consulting services that support in business development, renewals and generate demand for follow on VAS services
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities.
- Minimum of 8years of internal or external business consulting experience in a call center / contact center environment & Quality Management Domain
- Must have proven ability to independently and effectively handle Sr. Executive audience and stakeholders, provide thought leadership and gain strategic partnership
- Direct management experience with a Quality Management team and QM program a plus
- Ideal candidate to come from a consulting firm or contact center operation
- Led contact center teams and demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit.
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Proven business development experience and driving renewals of consulting engagements in contact center industry.
- Experience with Quality Management processes and solutions. Ideal candidate would have led or been part of a Quality Team.
- Multi-industry experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline