Seismic is looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer that will work collaboratively within an agile software development team to expand and improve our SaaS product suite. This individual will be challenged to make a positive impact on the quality and reliability of the product and improving our continuous delivery capabilities.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline focusing on automated tests,
- manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates.
- Author the execution of test plans and test cases.
- Significant impact in the quality and delivery speed of our software, our business, and most importantly our customers.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and other QA to ensure the features we deliver to our customers have a high level of quality.
- Propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Experience using/testing/building RESTful services
- Passionate about technology and learning new things
- Desire to make continuous improvements to teams and technology
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with quick iterations and continuous delivery of working software