Specific duties include:
- Performance, reliability and security testing.
- Creating automated UI tests with tools such as Selenium
- Writing tests within Visual Studio using Microsoft Test Manager and NUnit (C# knowledge required)
- Outlining and executing smoke tests
- Gathering specs and developing test plans
- Helping to maintain the quality of existing systems
- Perform assessments of the readiness of new software
- The ability to engage in lively discussions while being respectful and positive
- A customer centric point of view
- A team spirit and a humble attitude
- An enjoyment of working with others, be it developers, management or shop floor employees
- A manufacturing background is a plus!
- 5+ years as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer in a .NET environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field.