Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal's Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) team owns the platform that powers customer outreach and engagement inside PayPal. The Customer Engagement Platform targets users on site, through emails and on merchant and 3rd party sites. Join the team to help build products and capabilities to target the 188 million active customers across 202 countries transacting in 100 currencies. CEP and related experiences are central and key to making $5 billion payment transactions, $282 billion payment volume and $9 billion revenue every year (as per 2015 records) a reality.
We are looking for a quality champion who will champion and drive quality through various CEP projects. You will drive quality for CEP as well as infrastructure driven projects. You will work on setting up - continuous integration jobs, automated code & security quality reports and various other operability and quality jobs and tools.
- Design, development of automation tools & frameworks for Web pages, REST services, Spark jobs & batch jobs.
- Experience in working withproduct managers to understand the requirement for writing and running the tests on local & live environment.
- Ability to work with multiple partners/teams and lead projects to delivery
- Ability to pick up on a sharp learning curve and open to learn/work in new technologies
- Collaborating with peers and seniors both within their team and across the organization.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the Development team to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into the test suite.
- 3 to 7 years of relevant industry experience
- Automation testing experience including experience with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience working with REST API Automation
- Hadoop & Apache Spark Testing Experience
- Good communication and team building skills
- A Positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.