The Sr. Product Quality Control Engineer is responsible for delivering/building packages for games, platforms, OS, firmware and accounting systems. He/She is also responsible for maintaining the CPS and M2K entries, delivering/burning software requests made from other departments and offices and assisting with delivering/burning software for Trade Shows. He/She must be able to answer all queries from other departments, regulators or casinos or be able to steer them in the right direction. He/She must be able totake the lead when new projects come up.
What you'll do
- Accountable for packages built and delivered
- Must build/deliver packages within 48 hrs turnaround time
- Must be accurate, consistent and complete as possible
- Ensure that information entered into M2K is as accurate as possible
- Responsible for maintaining and correcting M2K entries if they are incorrect
- Accountable for compiling emulation HD for regulators that require it
- Some jurisdictions require pre-made emulation HDs
- Ensure test scripts and emulation docs are accurate
- Accountable for answering all queries from other departments, regulators or casinos
- Ensure all questions or queries from other departments, regulators or casinos are answered within 24 hrs.
- Accountable for software requests from other departments
- Accountable for taking the lead for new projects
- Must come up with a plan and strategy on how to complete the project.
- Assign tasks to other team members in order to complete the project.
- Be able to direct or advise others on solving issues if it were to arise during project.
- Make sure the project is complete in a timely manner with little or no issue.
- Accountable for any other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Assurance testing in a client/server environment, or its equivalent.
- Experience in executing test cases and test scripts from Functional Specifications or Business Rules.
- Experienced with slot machines, accounting systems, peripherals, progressive controls and associated hardware, software and firmware.
- Test automation techniques, implementation and tools expertise.
- Proficient in using Linux, burning various media types, and familiar with reading/understanding C++.
- Familiarity with data query and analysis techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success