The QA Manager (QA) supports the overall Quality Assurance Surveillance Program. Maintains and establishes a process for evaluating CDRLs and associated documentation developed by non-SETA contractors.
- Formulates and implements a continuous quality improvement program across the contract that supports process improvement and efficiency enhancements and identifies areas that should be strengthened/enhanced.
- Maintains the level of quality throughout the document development process.
- Conducts formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the program life cycle.
- Responsible for verifying that each contract product follows a defined process that is in conformance with contractual requirements.
- Reports findings to project staff, management of the organization, and the customer, as appropriate.
- Provides an independent assessment of how the project?s/program?s processes are being implemented relative to defined sponsor processes, and recommends methods to optimize the organization's implementation.
- Bachelor?s Degree or 18years? work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly
- Experiencesupporting non-SETA contract transitions
- Experiencesupporting Program and Business Management review and any non-SETA contract related reviews
- Experiencesupporting non-SETA contract administration activities (requests for contract action packages, proposal analysis, SOW changes, etc.)
- Experience in tracking and performing programmatic and technical reviews of non-SETA contract data requirements list (CDRL) items
- Experiencesupporting non-SETA contract quality assurance activities
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio
- Experience in process metrics and improvements
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
- Earned Value Management
- LeanSix Sigma; Business Process Re-engineering credentials
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity