$80K — $100K *
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText’s EnCase® is the most widely deployed DFIR (Digital Forensic and Incident Response) platform in the world and has been named “The Best Computer Forensic Solution” by SC Magazine for 10 years running. EnCase solves forensic security and investigatory needs for law enforcement, government agencies and enterprise customers using comprehensive forensic science, powerful evidence processing, and deep analysis.
The EnCase Engineering team seeks a Quality Engineer who is ready to lead and collaborate on the next generation of EnCase capabilities.
You Are Great At
• Learning a new application in depth
• Building test automation that that adequately exercise and validate product capabilities
• Execution of complex test plans, capturing and summarizing results
• Adopting and documenting repeatable processes that ensure product quality, performance and security
• Communicating with technical colleagues on strategies, risk factors and test results.
What it takes
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 2+ years in software quality assurance
• Knowledge of test automation tools (such as Selenium, FitNesse)
• Proficient at programming or scripting languages (such as Python, PowerShell, Java)
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology, and related tools (such as Jira)
• Experience and/or certifications on cyber security products
Valid through: 11/4/2020